As a Project Manager veteran, you will be managing multiple projects, teams, tasks, while coordinating complex business activities, balancing work execution and project-related communication. Your main project will be texting platforms in different industries, starting in real estate, with different use cases. You must have a high degree of project ownership, work dedication/ethics and team leadership (particularly with Operations teams, such as Development, QA and Support). While working cross-functionally with different teams, including product, business development, customer support, technical execution teams, marketing and more. In short, a true Project Captain.
You will plan project scope, research best practices, work with development/test team on estimation, define tickets, set priorities according to business requirements, manage sprints, optimize work, ensure due date deliverability, control project scope and project changes, while executing project flow from start to end. This will include, but is not limited to, new and existing products, integrations and other business partnerships.
Main tools during your project voyage will be ClickUp and Slack. There's no other limit on what you may use, Launch Control will support your mind with anything you need. The main goal is to get work done, efficiently, before time, with no double work, while keeping all stakeholders happy (that's how it is now, except for the double work in some minor cases).
You are the key link for the company's growth. You are enabler of smooth work execution and you control the project completion without letting any task falling through the cracks, being forgotten otherwise or mis-prioritized (even tasks like 'Rename Settings Menu' or 'Change main table header to different hue). At all times, you are part of the entire team.
Success in this role requires that you thrive in ambiguous environments, have polished professional presence with strong ability to influence, and structure and execute impactful demand-driving initiatives. You will need to collaborate and inspire teams so that they can share the same passion about transforming the way texting is used as a marketing channel. With this collaboration, you will be known as a critical stakeholder for the product to ensure all metrics and milestones are achieved.
- 7+ years of Senior Level Project Management experience
- 5+ years of Senior Tech experience (understanding tech reqs, not coding)
- Agile methodology expert (traditional or innovative)
- Modern PM and other digital tools mastery (such as ClickUp)
- Advanced / Professional English is required
- Ability to overlap with PST time zone (approx. 3h/day)
- BS/BA Degree. MBA is a plus
- Direct experience of managing software development life cycles in professional industries (SaaS)
- Experience managing and leading development/testing teams to ensure project scope delivery
- Business requirements analysis and specification, understanding and writing stories, features, tasks and sub-tasks
- Natural leader, motivator, enabler, and balancer
- Strong analytical ability to perceive complex business requirements and simplify business expectations through project planning and scope defining
- Proven ability to understand vast palette of product requirements, features and innovations, as well as to understand the interdisciplinary business functions
- Strong verbal communication and presentation skills to senior leaders and project partners
- Deepest attention to detail; desire to collaborate on new processes for efficiency
- Demonstrated ability to work independently and deliver core responsibilities against deadlines, while enabling parallel team work execution (no idle team time)
- Successful track record working within a cross-functional team, and across multiple partners and geographies, to deliver project outcomes
- Ability to quickly build consensus, adapt and evolve from any situation
- Core personal passion for getting things done
- Committed to learning and expanding professional and technical knowledge