You will work closely with our Software Architects and Division / Team Leaders, CTO, Product Development and People Operations team. All will be here to support you in gaining strategic overview which will help you to ensure the scalability of our architecture and organization.
- You should have strong technical background (ideally full stack – Java, React programming, .NET acceptable as well), and understand end-to-end software development process.
- You should have strong leadership skills, with experience of growing multiple teams, leaders and scaling the organizations (ideally experience in both, startups and global corporations).
- You should have extended experience in organizing optimal work of cross functional, remote, dislocated teams; nice if you went through more organizational setups to understand +/- of each.
- Agile approach and mindset is very important, understanding entire cycle of development (not only engineering side, but also product and business side) is definitely an advantage.
- You should be local person because we will need all the support on the market which we still don’t know well (talking about talent market, competitors, law regulations, best locations for the office, etc.).
- If we talk about personality we need a person who is responsible, challenger, not scared to take such project, natural driver, motivator, someone who has ability to inspire and lead people, someone who will take complete ownership over this project, who we can trust and give 100% autonomy in decisions.
You know you are doing a good job when:
- You are considered a true partner in contributing to and executing the company’s strategy in your local office. You share goals and you have a strong partnership with Development Teams and Division Leaders, Product owners and the People Operations Team.
- The new office is established and continuously growing, you participate actively in candidates technical interviewing and newcomers onboarding together with Team Leaders and People Operations.
- Local Team Leaders own the vision of their team and receive support in their team management responsibilities.
- The department and teams are optimally organized and aligned with our strategy and business needs. Team and organizational challenges are resolved in a timely and constructive manner.
- Local Team Leaders have their long-term career path defined and are growing as Team Leaders through guidance, mentoring and regular feedback.
- The right people are recognized, promoted to senior positions and successfully onboarded.
- All process, procedures and methodologies are implemented according to HQ standards and strategy.
- HQ receives timely updates on Minsk office progress and activities.
- Extra mile: you suggest and participate in improvement of processes and projects beneficial for entire.
More about you:
- You may be a Team Leader or Project Leader, Division Leader, Project Manager, Head of Department, CTO, VP or similar at a smaller company looking for a high growth challenge, or a Senior Engineering Leader looking for a strategic responsibilities.
- You’re fluent in English and Belarusian and Russian.
- You have a strong technical background in the realm of software engineering or similar.
- You know the IT market in Minsk.
- You know how to attract new players and grow teams. People follow you due to your networking, leadership and managerial skills.
- You are experienced with leading multiple agile engineering teams. You are an advocate of agile development practices and engineering best practices.
- You seek to make an impact through leadership and developing people.
- You love setting up and driving development processes.
- You are not afraid to raise issues and drive change.
- You are ready for occasional business trips to HQ in Croatia.
- You are ok with some administration work as you will be supported by the HQ back office.
Why our employees choose us and stay?
- Great environment – Wonderful team spirit, creativity and persistence are the drivers of our company. We are a fast-growing international company and you will be in the center of its progress in your dedicated region.
- Learning – Our employees go through an extensive training period and are considered experts in the industry. This job is an excellent chance to grow into a talent acquisition superstar with exceptional knowledge of IT and telecom industry.
- Mobility – Opportunity to embark on exciting business trips to help our clients and partners achieve market leadership.
- Compensation – We strive to provide a competitive benefits package for our employees.
- Awesome clients – We serve and partner with the majority of the leading mobile operators, OTTs, brands, banks, social networks, aggregators and many more.
- Performance based annual bonus.
- Educational budget (division has educational budget that we can use on different types of education and development (certifications, conferences, online courses etc.) + extra vacation days.
- Voluntary medical insurance including dental service is available after 3 months of work.
- Work from home – up to 5 days per month.
- Team building budget at your disposal.
- Orientation week session at HQ in Croatia.
- English classes are available in the office free of charge.
- Company apartments and transportation at your disposal for business trips and long-term assignments.
|Категория вакансии||IT, High Tech|