The world is out there, don’t let work get in the way. Keep your job, travel the world. We are currently seeking Senior Ruby on Rails developers, with React.JS experience. The developer must be strong in both front and backend development. We have an established process for the development of editorial content management platform. The platform is already running and is used by Nestle, Toyota, BMW, BASF, Volkswagen, Mercedes and many more (90% of clients are from Europe).
About the product: using a modern technology stack, company developed an innovative content platform (Scompler) that solves long-standing industry pains. Content creation, strategy, marketing, delivery, tracking and reporting across multiple channels and across large organizations has always been a big pain. This is a pain the product takes away.
— Ruby on Rails 4+ (good to have a practice with following best and last code-writing patterns);
— PostgreSQL (able to construct and read complicated queries);
Good to know:
If you have experience with DevOps this is also great to have such a skill.
About our culture:
- Flexible team hours;
- Flexible working location;
- We use team collaboration and other video conferencing tools to collaborate remotely alongside many other modern tools;
- We are the sole technology provider for several clients where we have been able to earn their trust and respect;
- Casual, yet professional environment.
As a member of our team, you must be able to:
- Proactively collaborate with cross-functional teams to define & design of new Products, features, and functionality (senior role);
- Full-stack coding, end-to-end delivery, implementation, development testing, defect investigation and resolution;
- Direct interaction with the client;
- Provide effort estimates, identifying and assisting in mitigating technical, schedule, and other project risks;
- Successful track record of delivering projects, both individually and as a team member (hint: bring them to the interview!);
- Ruby on Rails 4+
- PostgreSQL and data model design (logical & physical data models);
- Effective communication skills as you will be in regular contact with the client – a great opportunity to further refine your communication skills;
- Experience consuming third-party libraries, APIs and Web services;
- Proficiency with cross-browser/cross-platform issues.
About the team: 35 hours per week are required, but you can also work 45 hours per week to earn more. You will be paid by the hour. During probation period (4 months) the rate is $30 USD, then the usual rate is: 35-40 USD Net. There are 15 people in the team, all Russian speaking, located in Belarus, Ukraine and Cyprus (1 TL, 1 PM, DevOps, Developers, QA).
|Заработная плата||5000-7000 USD|