We are looking for highly experienced Sr. Salesforce Developers who are seeking the opportunity to showcase their coding skills in the Salesforce ecosystem. You will join our product team in our new office.
You should be extremely motivated to perform challenging tasks on schedule and should be able to ensure that the coded solution fully matches the given requirements. You must have experience in building high-performing, scalable, enterprise-grade applications using Salesforce lightning coding standards.
- Attend and participate in daily agile Scrum/Standup meeting with your ticket updates on your coding objectives.
- Spend the majority of your time writing excellent code & testing it to meet designs & specifications provided to you.
- Follow coding standards to ensure your code passes UI review, code review, and security review.
- Work closely with QA Engineers to quickly resolve any defects or enhancements required to deliver quality software on-time.
- Always see through a customers eye, constantly using & testing the software, and always making sure your solutions are easy to use, work great, and are truly industry leading.
- You are high output producer who is consistently able to deliver quality solutions on assignments everyday.
- Experience integrating the Salesforce platform with other systems, whether it is using the web services API, restful API, or http post.
- Very proficient with the Force.com Developer Toolkit including: Eclipse, Force.com IDE, Force.com Migration Tool, Web Services/SOA, & Metadata APIs.
- Expert knowledge of how to work within the the limitations of the Salesforce.com platform, including governor limits, code coverage, etc…
- Experience with Salesforce.com Administration (User, Roles, Profile, Workflows, Approval Process, Relationship Object, Page Layout, Validation Rules, Field Sharing and Security)
- Good knowledge and working experience in development & implementation of multiple SFDC projects
- Understanding of the entire SDLC and various methodologies.
- Experience using engineering tools, such as GitHub, ZenHub, Jira, and more.
- You are a team player who is easy to work with, while focused on productivity and team success.
|Категория вакансии||IT, High Tech|