An international company, worldwide leading provider of modern telecommunications products and solutions is implementing the project of modernizing the healthcare system in Belarus. The product is eHealth centralized platform that will automate and transform user experience for doctors, medical staff, patients, insurance companies, etc. This will allow patients to spend more time with the doctor and less in the queue and minimize the routine tasks and reporting process for medical staff. Patients will be able to schedule a visit, access their records and prescriptions in the convenient electronic form.
- participation in technical analysis and design;
- develop and test high quality products;
- perform trouble shooting and customer support;
- drive continuous improvements of products and processes;
- develop competences in technical domain, knowledge sharing;
- product Lifecycle Management support and product documentation.
- excellent Java, Spring, SOA knowledge;
- basic database knowledge;
- good knowledge of SVN and GIT;
- experience with SW build tools, SW versioning, continuous integration to shorten developmentfeedback loops;
- university degree;
- minimum experience 3 years (1 senior developer with 5+ years of experience and 1 middledeveloper with 3+ years of experience);
- proficiency in English.
- competitive salary, above the market level;
- annual awards (bonuses) in accordance with the company’s business success (KPIs);
- special awards on individual merit;
- partial monthly meal allowance;
- medical insurance;