A startup company is looking for a highly motivated, innovative and experienced Product Manager with a background in AI and robotics solutions to shape the vision and strategy for our robotics business. This cross-functional role will be accountable for the end-to-end customer experience and will serve as the liaison between Product Development, Client Services Sales and Marketing. This is a unique opportunity to make a real impact in an exciting and fast-growing sectors! You’ll translate ideas into strategy and features and follow product development from start to finish.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Develop and implement product strategies consistent with company vision.
- Specify requirements (“voice of the customer”) for AI-Powered Solutions.
- Gather and define business opportunities through research, data analysis, user experienceanalysis and testing, competitive research and any other relevant tools/methodologies.
- Generate and evaluate competitive solutions and market opportunities; write and presentbusiness cases to the management for new products and major enhancements in the productdomain.
- Develop the vision and roadmap for assigned products, inspiring customer empathy throughout theorganization.
- Collaborate with customers and sales, plus use general market/competitive knowledge, toestablish requirements.
- Deep understanding of tangible customer problems and result in compelling solutions.
- Communicate and negotiate those requirements with engineering, culminating in clear andcomprehensive documented requirements.
- Participate in product development time frames.
- Interface with engineering and product development during design, prototype and earlyproduction phases.
- Effectively collaborate with Sales, Marketing, Client Services and Engineering teams to driveprojects to completion and add value to the business.
- Work with Marketing and Sales teams to articulate the value proposition, define go-to-market.
strategy, ensure launch readiness, identify target customers communicate value proposition andkey benefits to customers through sales enablement material and direct engagement.
- Develop and maintain an expert-level knowledge base of AI-Powered Solutions and humanoidrobotics.
- Collect and analyze feedback from customers, stakeholders and other teams to shaperequirements, features and product updates.
- 5+ years product management experience.
- Minimum of a Bachelor’s degree.
- Proven experience with Category Management software or as a Product Manager.
- Proven experience in product lifecycle management.
- Familiarity with AI-Powered Solutions and humanoid robotics.
- Proven experience in Retail, and E-commerce sectors (3+ years).
- Excellent communication skills.
- Creative/Strategic thinking skills.
- Entrepreneurship mindset.
- Ability to manage multiple projects.
- Ability to describe technical issues at varying levels of detail depending on the audience.
- Good understanding in front-end development, AI, ML, DL and Data science (1+ years of experience preferably).
-Bonus system: two month salaries for completing the product-to-market strategy successfully.
- Business trips to Saudi Arabia, Dubai, India – where production teams are based – are required forthis role.
- Future team in Belarus (7 people) would be selected and managed by the Product manager in addition to 5+ international team members and other colleagues.